Wine and Cheese Tasting
Our Tasting Room is about all things local. We aim to showcase all of the beautiful produce that the talented and creative people, in this rich farming community, supply. Our ambient tasting room opens out to wide verandahs and enjoys views of historic Hampden Bridge and the surrounding countryside.
No booking is required to enjoy a weekend wine/beer plank or a delicious cheese plate.
From olives and cheeses, to wines and ciders, you can enjoy a range of delicacies from a simple wine tasting to a delicious degustation picnic on our sprawling lawns. We take pride in endorsing exceptional produce and stock and sell:
- Premium quality wines, artisan beers and cider from the region
- Delicious cheeses
- Gourmet balsamic vinegars, raspberry & herb vinegars
- Extra virgin olive oils, olives, & tapenades
- Calming Herbal teas
- Dukkah, marinated baby figs and preserved lemons
- Pickles, sauces, jams, chutneys & relishes made from quality local produce
Tasting Room is open from 10am – 4pm Sat and Sun. Open other days for groups by appointment.
*** NEW EXPERIENCE***
Kangaroo Valley Wine and Cheese Appreciation Class
Selected Weekends 12.30pm and 3.00pm
Buy a Gift Voucher for someone special.